DIY LEARNING CENTER
DIY Cabinet Painting with General Finishes Products
Learn to DIY with Restyle Junkie
Ready to learn how to paint kitchen cabinets, refinish furniture and refresh your entire living space? Join Restyle Junkie owner and refinishing authority Rachel Elise Trimble for video tutorials on do-it-yourself painting.
These videos show you, step-by-step, exactly how Rachel & her team refinish cabinets. You get to see the entire process, including a complete supplies list, to achieve a professional, durable finish.
Learn how to Paint Kitchen Cabinets
Do you want to hone your DIY skills? Maybe try DIY cabinet painting for the first time? Our hands-on workshop teaches you the basics of cabinet painting (including the things you may not realize go into it) and gives you the opportunity to actually work and learn with your hands.
For $149, you get:
- All supplies, including a cabinet door for practice
- One quart of General Finishes milk paint or top coat of your choice ($29 value)
- A list of class topics and supplies you’ll need at home (and where to buy them)
- A 10% discount on any General Finishes products you purchase on class day
- How to remove cabinets
- How to clean and prep cabinets and bases for painting
- Taping tips and tricks the pros use
- How to work with paint, like a boss
- How to refinish kitchen cabinets
- How to reinstall cabinets
Seats are on a first come, first-serve basis.
Reserve your seat now!
If you don’t see a class at a time that works for you and your group of four or more, contact us.
We’ll create a class that works with your schedule.